Cloud (Online) Accounting with XERO
So what is this thing called the cloud? What does it all mean?
If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software is a wise investment. Cloud software can save your business time and money.
Think about when you use internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere,
from any mobile device.
Why the cloud and accounting software are the perfect match
Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants.
It’s cost-effective and easy to use. In the cloud, there’s no need to install and run applications over a desktop computer. Instead, you pay for the software by monthly subscription.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business
- You can invoice and email your customers from your mobile device, i.e., ipad or mobile phone
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
- Multi-user access for your book-keeper & accountant.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
Contact Sally for a "FREE short XERO Demonstration"
Sally's Book-keeping Services is located in the Hawkesbury area
Phone: 0414 522 778